Last week, I posted a couple polls for readers to answer.
The first poll was “How often do you wear your bra before washing it?”
- 6 people said 1 day
- 13 people said 2-3 days
- 16 people said 4+ days
The second poll was “How do you wash your bras?”
- 13 people said By hand, in the sink or the bath tub without lingerie wash
- 12 people said By hand, in the sink or bath tub with lingerie wash
- 6 people said In a lingerie wash bag, in the washer, with lingerie wash
- 14 people said In a lingerie wash bag, in the washer, with regular laundry detergent
- 5 people said In the washing machine, not in a bag and with regular laundry detergent
I am infinitely curious about these results. Did the women who responded to the first poll also respond to the second poll? Admittedly, the psychologist in me wants to know if there is a connection between how many times women wear their bras before washing and how they wash their bras.
Obviously, the most popular answers indicate more frequent wear, and the use of a wash bag with laundry detergent.
So, starting today, I am hosting my first giveaway! The prizes are supplied by me because this is really just to satisfy my own curiosity.
Prizes are as follows:
- 1 mesh lingerie wash bag
- 1, 32 oz bottle of either Lavender or Unscented Lingerie Wash
1-2 winners will be chosen, based on the number of entrants
Contest starts today and ends Monday (10/8).
Click here to ENTER
(no, WordPress does not like Raffle Copter. Yes, I created a free web page just to host it).