While I’ve been busy ranting about various lingerie topics on my blog, I’ve been thinking “I don’t want to be seen as the angry fat girl in the blog world!” Now, whether this is reality or not, it got me to thinking…What is my blogger identity? A few of my favorite blogs have clear identities – and in fear of putting my foot in my mouth, I won’t say what I think they are, lest I be wrong – but who am I as a blogger?
I mean, yeah…. Fussy Busty. Big boobs. And somewhat fussy, right? Loosely stated, I’m probably the most plus size of the bra bloggers out there (there are bloggers who are the same size or smaller). But, like any other woman, I don’t want to be defined by my size…..another reason why I want to fight for bra equality.
Anyways, in an effort to lighten the mood, I thought I would fill out this silly 50 questions thing and share the lighter side of Fussy Busty…((also, I consider this a light way to deviate from working on my master’s thesis…..which, seeing as there are only 4 weeks of classes left, I cannot continue to deviate from if I want to get an A on it haha))
Copy and paste and fill it out on your own blog, if you so desire
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:05 am
2. How do you like your steak? Medium rare
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Frankenweenie
4. What is your favorite TV show? House or Grey’s Anatomy…..I am so incredibly sad that House is over…
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? Kona, Hawaii – love it there
6. What did you have for breakfast? Veggie scramble; two eggs, spinach, mushrooms, onions and cheese
7. What is your favorite cuisine? I am a hardcore lover of Chicken Lo Mein….
8. What foods do you dislike? Do. Not. Like. German. Chocolate. Cake. I hate coconut.
9. Favorite Place to Eat? Peking House – this little chinese restaurant right by us. They have the best food ever.
10. Favorite dressing? Honey Mustard
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Ford Taurus SEL
12. What are your favorite clothes? PJs! As soon as I get home and am in for the night, I change into comfy clothes.
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? London, Paris, Ireland, Denmark, Prague, and Florence
14. Where would you want to retire? I really love the Portland, Maine area…
15. Favorite time of day? Hmm…probably mid-afternoon, like right now. The time between 3-5pm. It’s when I am the most productive.
16. Where were you born? In Ohio 🙂
17. What is your favorite sport to watch? OSU Buckeye FOOTBALL!!
19. How many siblings? 2 older brothers, 1 much younger sister
20. Favorite pastime/hobby? Blogging, Gardening, baking/cooking, reading, crocheting, creating things, spending time with my dogs
21. Who are you most curious about their responses to this? I have no idea if anyone else will even partake, so how can I answer this question…
22. Bird watcher? No...
23. Are you a morning person or a night person? Morning…as much as I don’t like to admit it. My brain is pretty much shut down by around 7pm.
24. Do you have any pets? Three dogs….and if we had a bigger house, we would have more. Yep, I’m that woman.
25. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share? I’m graduating from my master’s program in December! It’s been a long time coming!
26. What did you want to be when you were little? A broadway actress. I still have hopes 😛
27. What is your best childhood memory? All the trips we took as a family. I haven’t been on a vacation with my entire family in years. Also, they are all in Cancun at the moment, except for my husband and I. Boo.
28. Are you a cat or dog person? See: NUMBER OF PETS. Haha
29. Are you married? Yes, for one year….though this Christmas is three years together.
30. Always wear your seat belt? Yes.
31. Been in a car accident? No, and I consider myself lucky.
32. Any pet peeves? When people spell my name wrong. I don’t know what it is about it that just gets under my skin so badly. My maiden name is crazy german, and it was always getting spelled wrong. I think my first name is even spelled wrong on my health insurance policy.
33. Favorite Pizza Toppings? Pepperoni, Sausage, Ham and mushrooms
34. Favorite Flower? Sunflowers or Daisies. Hard toss up
35. Favorite ice cream? Edy’s slow churned Pumpkin ice cream *FALL FAVORITE*
36. Favorite fast food restaurant? Subway
37. How many times did you fail your driver’s test? None, passed on the first try
38. From whom did you get your last email? My mother-in-law
39. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? Either Torrid or BraStop
40. Do anything spontaneous lately? I was dancing around while I was getting dressed today. I consider that spontaneous
41. Like your job? Yes, I like it. Being a nanny is easy, for the most part. The biggest problem I have is that I only really have social interactions with children on a regular basis, and I either (a) start to treat them like adults, or (b) start to treat adults like children. In some instances, this is totally justified 😛 I am also ready to move on to something else. My degree will allow me to teach, finally!
42. Broccoli? My absolute favorite vegetable! Also, impossible for me to grow. I’ve tried, and I always let the dang thing go to seed before I harvest. Boo.
43. What was your favorite vacation? DisneyWorld – our honeymoon 🙂
44. Last person you went out to dinner with? Our best friends and us (me + husband) went to Tee Jaye’s at 1 am after going to the casino
45. What are you listening to right now? Javier Colon’s (the Voice winner) cover of “A Case Of You” …Before that was “Locked out of Heaven” by Bruno Mars which I am totally hitting repeat on these days
46. What is your favorite color? Purple and Green
47. How many tattoos do you have? None
49. What time did you finish this quiz? 3:46 pm EST 🙂
50. Coffee Drinker? Only Pumpkin Spice Lattes for this girl 🙂
Post here if you are going to copy this and fill it out I would love to read about you.