To new readers: The point of Thursday Faves is to provide a weekly compilation of some of my favorite posts that come up within the week from all of the different blogs that I read. I think this is a great way to build community and expose readers to blogs they may not otherwise read.
- Judging Women by What we Wear – by Claire at Butterfly Collection…..reminded me of how I felt during Halloween.
- Scanning: A Retailer’s Perspective – Erica provides a look into what it’s like being a retailer and how it feels when customers scan for better deals while still in store.
- I Don’t Need Bras – Nothing Ever Fits provides a new perspective on lingerie, one that has been echoed on The Lingerie Addict. We don’t need to wear bras, and don’t have to….but if we want to, yay!
- My Favorite Disney Characters – Windie’s whimsy post really tickled my fancy this week. I LOVE Disney stuff. My husband and I actually had our honeymoon at Disney.
- Valentines Shmalentines – Busts for Justice puts her top picks for Vday lingerie out there
- Cozy Lingerie – Caro at The Lingerie Lesbian shares her favorite cozy lingerie picks. As I’m pretty sure my life purpose is to be lazy and one with the couch, I loved this neat list of great items. I mean, really? Wool panties?! Either itchy or really warm.
Also, random updates on me since I haven’t been posting much lately:
- I had the greatest pleasure of attending the Josh Groban “live” theater concert on Monday. I loved it. I love Josh Groban. His music makes me happy. If you need a pick me up, check out his new album “All the Echoes” that dropped on Tuesday. It’s fantastic.
- I know I haven’t mentioned it, but my husband and I started seeing a fertility specialist about a month ago. So far, I’ve gotten good news (all my hormones are in check; though I did have to have my thyroid meds readjusted) and next week I go for a dye test. Which I am NOT looking forward to. I just want to start a family! We’ve been trying for about 19 months with no luck. It’s a long time coming, but I am hopeful that it will happen soon.
- I have tickets to see Maroon 5 in concert next Wednesday.
- There’s been one other really exciting thing going on but I don’t want to share the news with you all until I know for sure what is going on!!
- I am completely caught up with the current revival of Doctor Who. That’s right. Now I have to wait for new episodes like everyone else. March 30th can’t come soon enough! Yes, I watched 6.5 seasons in only 6 weeks. No judging.
I’ve been getting a LOT of emails from women asking for bra fitting and sizing help. I am doing my best to respond as quickly as I can, but just know that if (1) you send me an email, I will respond and (2) it might take a few days, but that’s not because I don’t care.
Also, as a quick reminder to new readers, I SWEAR I am not involved with Double Divas in any way.